Trinity Church Wall Street is a growing and inclusive Episcopal parish in Lower Manhattan and an anchor institution in New York City. Trinity’s grantmaking funds partners in New York City who work toward racial justice by breaking the cycles of mass incarceration, mass homelessness, and housing instability. Trinity also helps faith partners build financial sustainability for ministry, and supports leadership development opportunities for seminarians, clergy, and laypeople of faith. Trinity aims to lift up the work of its grantee partners and share the impact of their efforts through a range of reports, assessments, profiles, stories, and related media.
- Two research-focused reports to support ongoing evaluation of our grant cohorts; five new grantee spotlights
- Four new cohort spotlights
- Revisions to existing grantee spotlights and harmonization across the portfolio
- Five new grantee spotlights
- Strategic progress report and infographic